Saturday, December 17, 2005

I start physical therapy tomorrow morning. I've never been to physical therapy before and I'm a little nervous. I have to go so that they can stretch my hip and strengthen it but I'm afraid that when they do that it will hurt my pelvis. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I don't know if I slept wrong or not, but I am in so much pain today I can't stand it. I've done nothing all day and every time I get up I want to cry. It's not so much the bursitis but the pelvic separation that's causing the pain. The bursitis seems to have gotten better since the steroid injection and the rest is really helping with that. I just wonder why I seem to get bursitis so easily. It seems like it's something either old people or really athletic people get. I've had it in my shoulder and now both hips in less than 2 years. It's just weird. I'm only 30. I could see if I was still running a lot or something, but even when I was running, I wasn't running all that much. Oh well.

No comments: